Saturday, May 15, 2010

Warning over Results of Actions. {60.}

Warning over Results of Actions. {60.}
****

“Whoever brings good, he shall have better than it;
and they shall be secure from terror on the day.
And whoever brings evil, these shall be
thrown down on their faces into the fire;
shall you be rewarded {for} aught except what you did?
I am commanded only that
I should serve the Lord of this city,
Who has made it sacred, and His are all things;
and I am commanded that
I should be of these who submit;
And that I should recite the Quran.
Therefore whoever goes aright,
he goes aright for his own soul,
and whoever goes astray, then say:
I am only one of the warners.
And say: Praise be to Allah,
He will show you His signs
so that you shall recognize them;
nor is your Lord heedless of what you do.”

---- The Quran; Al-Naml: 89-93.
****

No comments:

Post a Comment