Sunday, July 4, 2010

Grace Works Umpteen Wonders Spontaneously. {138.}

Grace Works Umpteen Wonders Spontaneously. {138.}
****

“Millions of silent sages dwell in silence.
Our Eternal, Imperishable, Incomprehensible Lord and Master,
the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts, is permeating all hearts.
Wherever I look, I see Your Dwelling, O Lord.
The Guru has blessed Nanak with enlightenment.
The True Guru has blessed me with this gift.
He has given me the Priceless Jewel of the Lord’s Name.
Now, I intuitively enjoy endless pleasures and wondrous play.
God has spontaneously met with Nanak.
Says Nanak, True is the Kirtan of the Lord’s Praise.
Again and again, my mind remains immersed in it.
Spontaneously, I feed on the Love of God.
Spontaneously, I take God’s Name.
Spontaneously, I am saved by the Word of the Shabad.
Spontaneously, my treasures are filled to overflowing.
Spontaneously, my works are perfectly accomplished.
Spontaneously, I am rid of sorrow.
Spontaneously, my enemies have become friends.
Spontaneously, I have brought my mind under control.
Spontaneously, God has comforted me.
Spontaneously, my hopes have been fulfilled.
Spontaneously, I have totally realized the essence of reality.
Spontaneously, I have been blessed with the Guru’s Mantra.
Spontaneously, I am rid of hatred.
Spontaneously, my darkness has been dispelled.
Spontaneously, the Kirtan of the Lord’s Praise
seems so sweet to my mind.
Spontaneously, I behold God in each and every heart.”

---- The Guru Granth Sahib; Raag Bhairao, Part 033, 1538-1563.
****

No comments:

Post a Comment